From: "Stanley, Dorothy" <dorothy.stanley@hpe.com>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 11/3/2021 11:35:19 AM
Subject: Re: [802SEC] correction ***anticipated 802 EC meeting agenda items for the November 2021 802 LMSC Plenary***

Hello Steve,

Assuming EC approval of the 11-21-1400r6 document, I think we should defer to Paul as EC chair to work the logistics with IEEE staff.
Paul is working on this in parallel.

At this point as I understand it,  the plan is that IEEE staff will send both responses, one on behalf of 802 (CNB comment responses) and
the other from IEEE-SA/Jim Matthews.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley