[802SEC] notice of IEEE 802 Executive Session: 2022 March Contract Status

Dear EC Members,

Per the IEEE 802 LMSC OpsMan 4.1.3 "At the discretion of the Chair,  between plenary sessions, meetings via electronic means may be scheduled."  This email is notice that I am scheduling an IEEE 802 Executive Committee Executive Session 2-4pm ET Tuesday 14 December per the LMSC P&P 6.2 Executive Session.  Attendance at the Executive Session is limited to 802 EC members.  I realize this is highly unusual for the 802 EC, but it is critical that we have the discussion.

The agenda of the meeting is to review the 2022 March Contract Status.  I realize this is highly unusual for the 802 EC, but it has come to my attention that is critical we have this confidential discussion next week.

Please reserve the day and time on your calendars.  Thank you.

Regards,

--Paul