|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Dear IEEE 802 LMSC Participants, |
Due to the uncertainties regarding the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the March 2022 IEEE 802 Plenary will be held exclusively electronically, the expected dates are to be 4-18 March 2022.
The registration fee structure will be USD$75 payable prior to 12:00pm UTC 21 January 2022, USD$100 thereafter until 12:00pm UTC 25 February 2022 and USD$150 thereafter.
Attendance at any meeting held during or as part of the plenary session requires registering and paying the appropriate fee. Details on how to register can be found at http://802world.org/plenary/
Pre-plenary events (no registration fee required) include:
· 01 Mar 2022: (Potential) Tutorial 14:00 to 15:20 UTC (9-10:20 am ET) Tuesday
· 02 Mar 2022: 802 Next Gen Workshop 20:00 to 22:00 UTC (4-6pm ET) Wednesday
· 03 Mar 2022: 802.1 Technical Plenary 14:00 to 16:00 UTC (9-11am ET) Thursday
· 04 Mar 2022: 802 Orientation 15:00 to 16:00 UTC (10-11am ET) Friday
The tentative plenary session schedule is as follows:
· 14 Jan 2022: Tutorial request deadline
· 04 Feb 2022: draft PAR submission deadline Friday
· 04 Mar 2022: 802 EC Opening Mtg 20:00 to 22:00 UTC (3-5pm ET) Friday
· 09 Mar 2022: Submit comments against draft PARs / ICAIDs Wednesday
· 16 Mar 2022: Post responses to submitted comments against draft PARs / ICAIDs Wednesday
· 18 Mar 2022: 802 EC Closing Mtg (Consider PARs / ICAIDs) 18:00-22:00 UTC (2-6pm ET) Friday
Details of the specific WG and TAG meetings will be provided by the respective group chairs.
The IEEE 802 Executive Committee appreciates your continued patience and dedication in these uncertain times. I hope you and your families continue to be as well as we enter the first quarter of 2022. Stay safe and be well. I look forward to returning to in person meetings soon.Sincerely,
Chair, IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1