From: Roger Marks <r.b.marks@ieee.org>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2021 12:49 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org; George Zimmerman <george@cmephyconsulting.com>
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Resetting the March 2022 registration fee

George,

I suggest that we follow the IETF’s lead and allow fee waivers on request:
                https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/fVsDPW9hbgx5mflHpt7C39uFD0s/
IETF said "we do not expect any financial impact as the fee waiver system is intended for those people who would not otherwise pay the registration fee.” They have offered the waiver for the last five sessions.

Cheers,

Roger