Re: [802SEC] Correction 01 March 2022 802 EC meeting cancellation and anticipated 802 EC meeting agenda items for the upcoming Plenary:

Hi Paul:
Here are the WG15 items for the March 2022 802 EC closing plenary

  1. establishment of new Study Groups, SG renewals and other pre-PAR activities: none
  2. draft PARs to NesCom: P802.15.12 withdraw, P802.15.6a withdraw, P802.15.6ma revision
  3. drafts to Sponsor Ballot: P802.15.4-2020/Cor 1
  4. drafts to RevCom: none
  5. maintenance PARs: P802.15.6ma as noted above
  6. press releases: none
  7. liaison letters: none
  8. regulatory communications: none
  9. policy and procedures: none
  10. action item status
  11. .and any other items appropriate for the 802 EC meeting agendas.WG15 officer election confirmation

Sincerely,  Pat

Pat Kinney
Kinney Consulting LLC
IEEE 802.15 WG chair, IEEE 802.15.12 chair
ISA100 co-chair, ISA100.20 chair
M: +1.847.997.3775
O: +1.847.960.3715
pat.kinney@kinneyconsultingllc.com