[802SEC] Tuesday 1-2pm ET 15 March 2022 802 restructuring ad hoc meeting is cancelled

Dear EC Members,

The  Tuesday 1-2pm ET 15 March 2022 802 restructuring ad hoc meeting is cancelled.

The two restructuring sub-ad hocs "Mixed Mode Meeting Best Practices" and "Future Meeting Policy/Logistics" are important to complete;  but we don't have anything new to report for the 15 March 802 restructuring ad hoc meeting.   I will keep you posted if there will be an update from the ad hocs at the next regularly scheduled 802 restructuring ad hoc, 1-2pm ET Tuesday 19 April 2022.

Thank you and Regards,

--Paul