[802SEC] 802 closing EC meeting update and prep reminder

Dear EC Members,

I am the only EC member that would have been able to attend in person at IEEE HQ for the closing EC mixed mode meeting, I've decided to cancel the "IEEE HQ in-person mixed-mode portion" of the meeting and will conduct the closing 802 EC 2-6pm ET meeting from my home office.

As a reminder, JohnD and I will host the closing EC meeting final draft agenda preparations from 10-11am ET via zoom at
https://futurewei.zoom.us/j/6330742768?pwd=RnJMT3ZRV0EydUorWTMxcUZFVEtZQT09

I look forward to our discussions.

Regards,

--Paul