|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
The Nominations and Appointments Committee (N&A) of the IEEE SA Board of Governors is soliciting the names and qualifications of candidates to serve on the 2023/2024 IEEE SA Entity Collaborative Activities Governance Board (CAG) Member at Large positions.
- Presents corporate member insight and guidance on needs, interest, vision, and products and services provided by the IEEE
- Enables the CAG to serve as a recognized conduit for corporate perspectives
- Serves as advocate for IEEE
- Promotes and advocates new activities in the IEEE SA in all areas of the standards life cycle and standards related products and services
- Promotes corporate representation, membership, and other entity-based activities
- Facilitates industry input and feedback on present and proposed methods and tools provided for development of standards and related products
- Functions as a Standards Committee, as appropriate, for entity-based projects
- Advises on direction of IEEE SA Corporate Program
Candidates must be interested in actively participating in managing the development of industry standards and must hold strategic positions at corporations that are at least Basic Entity Members of the IEEE SA (or that are willing to join).
If you would like to be considered for the 2023/2024 IEEE SA CAG, please note the following rules that apply to any potential candidate, complete the attached Candidate Form, and submit the form to Dave Ringle, Director IEEE SA Governance, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please respond by 01 May 2022.
The list of candidates will be forwarded to the IEEE SA Board of Governors Nominations and Appointments Committee (N&A) for its review, with a final decision on the candidate slate to be made by the IEEE SA Board of Governors.
Rules for IEEE SA CAG membership:
1. The time commitment is 3-6 meetings in 2023 and 3-6 meetings in 2024. There are typically 3 in-person meetings per year located globally across different regions. The remainder of the meetings are teleconferences.
Attendance is expected at all meetings.
2. This is a non-funded position. You (or your employer) are expected to fund your travel.
3. You must have an email address, web access, and a laptop computer to bring to the meetings.
Policies and Procedures related to the CAG are located at http://standards.ieee.org/develop/policies/sa_opman/sect5.html#5.3
Corporate Program information located at https://standards.ieee.org/about/corpchan/index.html
Please contact Dave Ringle [email@example.com] if you have any questions.
We look forward to your participation in 2023/2024.
Robert Fish, Chair
IEEE SA Board of Governors Nominations and Appointments Committee
To unsubscribe from the STD-LIAISON-REPS list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STD-LIAISON-REPS&A=1
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1