[802SEC] Documents for Consideration at Closing Meeting

Title: Documents for Consideration at Closing Meeting

Glenn & Dorothy

I am working on entering CSDs from March, so I am reviewing the agenda closer.

Per the Chairs Guidelines

For IEEE 802 LMSC Closing Meetings of a plenary week, requests to add items to the consent agenda shall be made by Wednesday 1pm, local time of the plenary meeting or 48 hours in advance of the start of the meeting for a teleconference closing meeting. The URL to any supporting documentation to be considered, entered as a Mentor document) should be sent by Thursday 1 pm to the IEEE 802 Recording Secretary and IEEE 802 LMSC Reflector.

I note you both have agenda items where documents are either not on Mentor or a URL provided.  Please note as recording secretary, I will do better at reviewing the agenda and will remove any such items from the consent agenda that do not follow the noted excerpt from the Chairs Guidelines above.

Your attention to this matter in the future is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC