[802SEC] 802.1 PAR extension

Colleagues,

I omitted one extension PAR in the pre-submittal list of PARS I sent last week for 802.1

60802:  https://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2022/60802-draft-PAR-extension-0522-v01.pdf

As it is an extension PAR it qualifies under the 48 hour rule, I confirmed with Paul when I should submit.  I would like to submit it now for consideration by the other WGs.

This PAR extension is for potential approval by the EC at the July IEEE 802 plenary.    Note that this is pending IEEE 802.1 Working Group approval at the July 2022 plenary.

Cheers,

Glenn.

--

Glenn Parsons