From: Robby Robson <robby@computer.org>
To: "sab@computer.org" <sab@computer.org>
Cc: "jdambrosia@ieee.org" <jdambrosia@ieee.org>; Rob S Fish <rob.fish@ieee.org>; Chang, Wo L (Fed) <wchang@nist.gov>; Michelle Tubb <m.tubb@computer.org>; Anne Marie Kelly <amkelly@computer.org>; Annette Reilly <annette.reilly@computer.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 11:20:35 AM EDT
Subject: Call for volunteers to record short videos

Dear Standards Committee Chairs,

As part of our Industry Engagement Committee activities this year, we are seeking volunteers to record short videos discussing
  1. Exciting technologies and standards are on the horizon;
  2. The benefits you (the volunteer) get out participating in standards development; and
  3. How your work in standards has helped your company.
These can be done by Zoom (or in-person with a phone) and will be in a question & answer format. We are looking for 2 minute clips that we will edit and collate, so this will not take a lot of anyone's time.

If you would like to be an interviewee, or can recommend people in your standards committee or one of your WGs, please let me know via email prior to the next C/SAB meeting, which is on the 26th of July, 2022. We will follow up in August to arrange logistics with individual volunteers.

Thanks!