[802SEC] Responses to submitted comments on IEEE 802.3 ICAID

Title: Double check on who submitted comments on IEEE 802.3 ICAID

All,

Our thanks to all who reviewed the IEEE 802.3 NEA ICAID.

Please find our responses to the submitted comments:

Comments from 802.11

Comment #1

  • 8.3 Initial Participation – The Instructions indicate that 5 unique individuals with unique employers/affiliations are required.  Only 4 individuals are listed, but less than 4 unique affiliations.
  • Response –
    • Solicitation of individuals interested in being listed as initial participants has continued since the submission of the IEEE 802.3 New Ethernet Applications Industry Connections Activity Initiation Document (ICAID) for consideration at the July 2022 plenary. A total of 41 individuals from 25 different affiliations have indicated their initial participation in this Industry Connections activity.

Comment #2–

  • 8.4 Suggest removal of the black text after the “if yes” option as it is not needed ( you replied “no”).

Response –

Thanks

John D’Ambrosia

Vice-Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc