Re: [802SEC] IEEE SA TF meeting notes - S&SI SMDC

Hi Paul,

Thank you.  The document has been revised as ec-22-0157-02-00EC and the URL is https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/22/ec-22-0157-02-00EC-11jul2022-802-sa-tf-notes.docx.

Best regards,
Jodi

Jodi Haasz

Senior Manager,

Operational Program Management

Office: +1 732-562-6367

Mobile: +1 732-439-9144 | standards.ieee.org

On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 3:19 PM Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@att.net> wrote:
I am not sure if I am amenable, but I am certainly supportive of Jodi making and posting the update per George's input. --Paul