From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> On Behalf Of George Zimmerman
Sent: 06 September 2022 14:18
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Action Items Review

John - I think the agenda items related to the workshop (5.13) from July 2022 Opening (which is marked closing in your doc, but there are two closings) are all completed.  You might consider replacing them with 'publish the Workshop report' assigned to Zimmerman/Rolfe at the workshop, (which is in process, nearly done)

Also, David can, of course, correct me, but I thought I remember email completing 3.02 from February some time ago. The result was there was consensus that no action was required.
-george