[802SEC] Workshop action item - Working Group and TAG status reports November tutorial

Dear IEEE 802 EC members,

I have an action item from the July workshop under the topic of "Using the tools we have more to promote more inter-WG collaboration and coordination" that reads "Sponsor November tutorial with the topic 'Working Group and TAG status reports'". Based on this, please see my first pass at the tutorial request below. As you will see, I've listed the Working Group and Technical Advisory Group Chairs as the presenters. If any Working Group or Technical Advisory Group would like to designate another individual to cover their respective subgroup, please let me know.

Thanks and best regards,
  David

-----

1. TITLE OF TUTORIAL:

IEEE 802 Working Group and Technical Advisory Group status reports

2. NAME OF PRESENTERS, THEIR AFFLIATIONS (sic) AND CONTACT INFO:

List based on responses to this email:

Glenn Parsons, Ericsson, glenn.parsons@ericsson.com
David Law, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, dlaw@hpe.com
Dorothy Stanley, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, dorothy.stanley@hpe.com
Clint Powell, Meta, cpowell@ieee.org
Edward Au, Huawei Technologies, edward.ks.au@gmail.com
Steve Shellhammer, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., shellhammer@ieee.org
Tim Godfrey, Electric Power Research Institute, tim.godfrey@ieee.org

3. ABSTRACT: (a brief paragraph describing content of the presentation)

During the IEEE 802 Executive Committee workshop on Saturday 16 July 2022, there was a discussion about using the existing tools to promote more inter Working Group (WG) and Technical Advisory Group (TAG) collaboration and coordination. One of these existing tools is the IEEE 802 Plenary Session tutorial program and this tutorial is intended to promote more collaboration and coordination. During this tutorial, each IEEE 802 WG and TAG will provide a status report listing each of their projects, under consideration and in progress, including a brief overview of the technology under consideration.

4. ALLOCATED DAYS AND TIMES: (Please indicate your 1st and 2nd choices below. All tutorials are scheduled on a first come first basis).

Tutorial #1 Monday 6:00-7:20 PM:  1st choice
Tutorial #2 Monday 7:30-8:50 PM:  Already allocated
Tutorial #3 Monday 9:00-10:30 PM: 2nd choice