Re: [802SEC] +++10-day EC Motion+++ Approval of submission for France ARCEP's consultation “Preparing for the future of mobile networks”

Hi Edward,
I vote Abstain,

Thanks,
Tim.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2022 at 7:24 AM Edward Au <edward.ks.au@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Jon,

Acknowledged!

Voter Role Name NV APP DIS ABS DNV
CH Paul Nikolich         DNV
VC James PK Gilb       DNV
VC Roger Marks   APP
TR George Zimmerman         DNV
RS John D'Ambrosia       DNV
ES Jon W Rosdahl       APP
01 Glenn Parsons         DNV
03 David Law         DNV
11 Dorothy Stanley   APP
15 Clint Powell         DNV
16 Roger Marks NV
18 Edward Au   APP
19 Steve Shellhammer         DNV
21 Subir Das NV
22 Apurva Mody NV
24 Tim Godfrey         DNV
ME Geoffrey Thompson NV
ME Clint Chaplin NV
Totals 18 5 3 0 1 9

Regards,
Edward

On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 9:45 PM Jon Rosdahl <jrosdahl@ieee.org> wrote:
Edward,
I vote abstain
Jon

On Sep 13, 2022, at 10:56 AM, Edward Au <edward.ks.au@gmail.com target=_blank>edward.ks.au@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear EC members,

With this email I would like to announce the start of an LMSC (EC) ballot on a submission to France ARCEP in response to the consultation “Preparing for the future of mobile networks”.

Paul has delegated to me to conduct a LMSC (EC) 10-day electronic ballot on the motion below to approve the comments to the ITU-R Working Party 5A.  This EC motion is per IEEE 802 OM 7.2.1 Procedure, P&P 7.1 b) (majority response) and P&P 7.1.2 (2/3 approval of votes cast) for communication with government bodies and public statements.  With that we would like to see everyone respond.

Move to approve document https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/22/18-22-0111-02-0000-proposed-response-to-france-arcep-on-preparing-for-the-future-of-mobile-networks.docx, for submission to the France ARCEP’s consultation “Preparing for the future of mobile networks”, with editorial license granted to the 802.18 chair.
  • Approved in the RR-TAG: _10_ / _0_ / _4_ (The Chair did not vote)
  • Mover:  Edward Au
  • Seconder:  Steve Shellhammer
Start of ballot: 13 September 2022
Close of ballot: 22 September 2022

Reference document:  Information on the public consultation:
Thanks and Regards,
Edward