[802SEC] Ballot closed re: [updated]+++10-day EC Motion+++ Approval of submission for France ARCEP's consultation “Preparing for the future of mobile networks”

Dear EC members,

I would like to thank the voting members for their replies on this 10-day EC motion.

In accordance with Section 4.1.2 (Voting rules) of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this electronic ballot is closed.  Please see below for results of the ballot, and per 7.2.1 (IEEE 802 LMSC public statements to government bodies) of the Operations Manual for the results, the motion passes.  I will take into account the editorial comments suggested by Roger and George and submit our comments to the France Arcep by the submission deadline.

Voter Role Name NV APP DIS ABS DNV
CH Paul Nikolich         DNV
VC James PK Gilb         DNV
VC Roger Marks   APP