Re: [802SEC] 04 Oct Agenda Update

Geoff,

802 voter is ill defined.  May I suggest “a 802 in an active 802 WG.”  I also have a problem with your Procedures sentence.  I personally do not interpret the 802 rules as allowing the WG Chair to grant membership for a single ballot, but am uncertain how 802.1 procedures might grant the Chair that option (there is a long history of single ballot recognition of votes from WG members of other affected WGs).

—Bob