Re: [802SEC] Membership rules

I have always understood this rule to be unambiguous.
" Membership starts at the third Plenary Session"
so P1+P2+P3 starts voting rights.
An Interim can be substituted for either P1 or P2, as membership starts on a Plenary 3,
This leads to P1+P2+P3 or P1+I1+P3 or  I1+P2+P3 as options to gain membership.
" one of the two Plenary Sessions"  would not be the third.
My understanding,
Jon
Jon Rosdahl                             Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary   Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023                  10871 North 5750 West
cell:   801-376-6435                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!