Re: [802SEC] requesting notice on November 2022 IEEE 802 plenary participation -- in person or remote

Hi Paul,

As a follow-up of my previous reply, I am confirmed to be in Bangkok till Thursday, 17 November, 2022, for the IEEE 802 November 2022 plenary session.   I will head to Vancouver on Thursday late night to the IEEE Meeting Series, and therefore I am sorry that I will miss the EC closing plenary on Friday, 18 November 2022.

I've sent a separate email informing you and the EC that I am designating one of my vice chairs, Stuart Kerry, to act in my place during the EC closing plenary (https://www.ieee802.org/secmail/msg27771.html).

Regards,
Edward