[802SEC] +++ Post-EC pre-review: Updated 802 submission to Australia ACMA before proceeding to a motion+++

Dear EC members,

The EC pre-review is now closed.

Thank you very much to Roger for his comments.   I have reviewed and accepted all of your comments.

Please refer to the updates in terms of track changes (in MsWord) in revision 5:
and a clean version (in PDF) in revision 6:

Regards,
Edward