From: "John D'Ambrosia" <jdambrosia@GMAIL.COM>
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Sent: 12/19/2022 10:16:08 AM
Subject: [802SEC] Jan 2023 Draft Agenda update

All,

The draft agenda for the Jan 2023 802 EC Monthly teleconference has been updated

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/22/ec-22-0254-01-00EC-10-jan-2022-802-ec-monthly-teleconference-agenda.xlsx.

Please review and get back to me with any proposed modifications.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC