From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> On Behalf Of paul nikolich
Sent: Monday, January 2, 2023 8:50 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] 03 January 2023 802 EC telecon is cancelled

Dear 802 EC Members,

Firstly, Happy New Year. I hope everyone enjoyed a well deserved, nice holiday break with your family and friends.  I look forward to a productive 2023!

Secondly, having received no requests for agenda items for the 03 January 2023 802 EC telecon, I am cancelling it.  Our next regularly scheduled 802 EC telecon will be held 07 February 2023.

Best regards,

--Paul