From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
<STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> On Behalf Of Law, David
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 12:04 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] 07 Feb Teleconference - Draft Agenda Update

Hi John,

On review of the agenda, I see I provided the same link for both the IEEE
P802.3.1 and IEEE P802.3.2 PARs. The correct links for the IEEE P802.3.1
(IEEE 802.3.1b) PAR (agenda item 4.03) should be
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/23/ec-23-0015-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3-1-ieee
-802-3-1b-draft-par-response.pdf>. Sorry for the error.

Best regards,
  David

-----