Re: [802SEC] Mourning the death of an admired team member, Donna Ferguson

I’m sorry to hear the tragic demise of Donna,  a gregarious woman always smiling and taking care of all.

We surely miss her physical presence. Her kind and smiling personality remain forever in our memories.

My sincere condolences to her family members and friends. May her soul rest in peace.

With sincere sympathy,

Radhakrishna Canchi