Re: [802SEC] Reminder - March Plenary Action Items

Hi John,

For the closing plenary, would you add the following motion external item for 802.18?
Approval of the draft  IEEE Position Statement on Spectrum Allocation and Management Document

I will provide the supporting material and the info on the mover and seconder in the next few days.

Thanks,
Edward