From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> on behalf of Glenn Parsons <00000f6f9e80d40c-dmarc-request@listserv.ieee.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 7:52 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: [802SEC] +++ EC Consent Agenda 17 Mar 2023 - IEEE 802.1 items - request +++

Colleagues,

For the March 17th EC closing plenary, I would like to request the following consent agenda items for the 802.1 WG:

PARs to NesCom

Drafts to SA ballot

  • Conditionally approve sending P802.1CS-2020/Cor1 D2.0 to Standards Association ballot
    M: Glenn Parsons             S: Roger Marks

Drafts to RevCom

External communications (ME)

  • Approve submission of the following draft(s) to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 for information under the PSDO agreement, once SA Balloting begins:    P802.1CS-2020/Cor1
    M: Glenn Parsons             S: Roger Marks

  • Approve submission of the following draft(s) to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 for adoption under the PSDO agreement, once approved and published:   P802.1AEdk
    M: Glenn Parsons             S: Roger Marks

External communications (II)

The motions per the template along with supporting material are available in this mentor file:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/documents?is_dcn=53&is_year=2023

This will be updated with votes after the 802.1 plenary.

Cheers,

Glenn.

--

Glenn Parsons