Re: [802SEC] P802.15.4ac - (privacy) amendment PAR and CSD

Phil,

I find the modified documents significant improvements.  I would note two minor things though:

CSD, 1.1.2,a — The current CSD does not answer the question (though No is stated in the answer to item “b”).
CSD, 1.1.2,b — Typo (“proved” should be “approved”).

—Bob