[802SEC] 802 LMSC Membership Data update

Dear EC Members,

Thank you for providing your group's membership data as requested last week.

The results are as follows:
total 802 LMSC voting membership immediately prior to the NOV 2019 plenary session -- 0776
total 802 LMSC voting membership immediately prior to the MAR 2023 plenary session -- 1064

802 LMSC voting membership increased by 37%.

Regards,

-- Paul

p.s. Thank you to all who completed the extra credit request (group voting membership for each plenary session from November 2019 through immediately prior to the start if the March 2023 plenary session) , I don't have a complete set yet, when I do, I'll share them.