Re: [802SEC] Is it what you look for re the April 4th EC meeting?

Acknowledged with thanks, George and Jon.

Jon - I was aware that John posted the draft meeting minutes of the opening plenary. Per my understanding and participation in the opening and closing plenary, the request to WG/TAG chairs for the data was made during the closing plenary.   I may capture a wrong DCN when you showed your slide deck during the closing - sorry!

Regards,
Edward