Re: [802SEC] +++ EC review : a draft 802 submission to the US NTIA before proceeding to a letter ballot (early close expected) +++

Hi colleagues,

I've received inputs from Dorothy on revision 5 of the draft response.

Revision 6, the latest version, is available at:

For your convenience, the text changes are highlighted in yellow.

Please kindly let me know if you have any (further) comments or suggestions.  As mentioned, a letter ballot (with early close) may be open tomorrow (Tuesday, 11 April 2023).

Regards,
Edward