From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> on behalf of Paul Nikolich <p.nikolich@IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 2:13 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: [802SEC] Notice of Tuncer Baykas' appointment to 802 Public Visibility Standing Committee Chair

Dear IEEE 802 LMSC Executive Committee,

Attached are details of the IEEE 802 Public Visibility Standing Committee (PVSC) Scope, Duties and Membership that we agreed on in late 2020.  John D'Ambrosia notified the EC he needs to resign from chairing the Standing Committee and sought volunteers to take over as chair.  Tuncer Baykas has agreed to fill the role, with the support of John in transitioning into the role. John will continue support of social media work on LinkedIn under Tuncer.

Thank you to John for filling the position these past several years and spearheading a number of successful projects such as the 802 40th anniversary marketing campaign and many 802 Tech Talks.  I also appreciate Tuncer volunteering to continue John's good work as the 802PVSC chair.

As of today, I appoint Tuncer Baykas to Chair the IEEE 802 LMSC Public Visibility Standing Committee.  Welcome to the EC team Tuncer.

Regards,
--Paul