[802SEC] Tuesday 02 May 802 EC telecon -- cancelled

Dear EC Members,

I received no requests for agenda items for the Tuesday 02 May EC telecon, hence it is cancelled.

Regards,

--Paul

Dear EC Members,

Unless you have urgent business to conduct at the Tuesday 02 May 802 EC telecon I propose we cancel the meeting.

As of today, Tuesday 18 April 2023 there have been no requests for agenda items.  If you do have a request for an agenda item, please let me know before Saturday 22 April, otherwise the call will be cancelled.

Thank you and Regards,

--Paul