Latest comment file.

UPAMD,

Here is the comment file from the ballot on the draft.  It reflects input received in the last day.

This will be the discussion tonight along with the quick review of the optical study group invitation.

With the latest returns and Mark changing his vote, we have a 100% return and 100% approval from the voting members of record.

The draft will still need to be re-circulated to give the working group member an opportunity to change their vote or comment.  I would like to start this re-circulation following the meeting and any addition changes from this meeting.

Respectfully;

Bob Davis

Summit Computer Systems, Inc.

bobd@xxxxxxxx