From: Law, David <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 6:02 AM
To: PP-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [PP-DIALOG] Call for Comments

Dear pp-dialog,

It has come to my attention that the URL to the spreadsheet in my email below may not function correctly as a hyperlink. The URL in the attached letter functions correctly, as should this hyperlink: <https://grouper.ieee.org/groups/pp-dialog/call_for_comments/PatCom_call_for_comments.xlsx>.

Thanks and best regards,
  David Law
  IEEE-SA PatCom Chair