From: Marc Sandy Block <msbloch@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 11 November 2021 21:43
To: PP-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PP-DIALOG] Please note my affiliation

For purposes of full disclosure, I tweak "the affiliation" part of my comments.

Please note that I retired from IBM Corporation in February 2020. Although my comments are my own and I have provided no paid consulting or testimony or other legal services (I am retired), I felt that my years as an IBM  IP and Standards attorney should be noticed to the BOG and other respondents. Accordingly, revise my Affiliation statement to read:
"Unaffiliated although retired as IBM Corporation attorney for IP and standards as of February 1, 2020."

I believe the BOG should have background "affiliation" information as it reviews comments.

Thanks.

MSB