From: STDS-DMC-GENERAL@xxxxxxxx [mailto:STDS-DMC-GENERAL@xxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Wilmering, Timothy J
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 1:38 PM
To: stds-dmc-general@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Meeting Start Time

To those attending this week's meeting in Orlando:

We plan to start the meeting at 0900 Tuesday, and 0800 on Wednesday and
Thursday.  It will take a bit to get badged on Tuesday, so please allow
plenty of time so that we can begin promptly at 0900.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Tim

Timothy J. Wilmering
Co-Chair
Diagnostic and Maintenance Control Subcommittee
of IEEE SCC20
'314.234.6781
*<mailto:timothy.j.wilmering@xxxxxxxxxx>