Candidate 9

I uploaded in Groove Candidate 9 of the Test Description schema; this version incorporates changes made as result of ballot resolution. Please see the Design Notes document for detailed information on changes made since the last version. If you do not have access to Groove I would be happy to send you the Candidate files via email.

Please email me your comments on the Candidate version within the next two weeks (or, if you need more time to review it, please let me know). After this review period I will incorporate all changes in the standard draft.

Thanks,

Ion

Also Available from

<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/scc20/tii/ATML/Working%20Groups/TestDescription/Draft%20Schemas/Candidate%209/>

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential.

If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate
or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this
e-mail.Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform
EADS TEST & SERVICES (UK) LTD immediately by
emailing postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
or phoning +44 (0)1202 872800 (ask for the I.T. Dept.)
and delete it and all copies from your system.

www.eads-ts.com
EADS Test & Services (UK) Limited
Registered Office: 29-31 Cobham Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate.,
Wimborne, Dorset BH21 7PF, UK
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Number: 4279438