Advance TII Meeting Notice - Orlando 26th-28th January 2010

Folks

A date for your Diaries

The SCC20 TII and DMC Working groups will be meeting at the

Lockheed Martin facility in Orlando (UCF area)

Tuesday 26th January thru Thursday 28th January 2010

I’ll be putting out a Calling Notice in the next couple of weeks

Regards

Chris

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential.

If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate
or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this
e-mail.Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform
EADS TEST & SERVICES (UK) LTD immediately by
emailing postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
or phoning +44 (0)1202 872800 (ask for the I.T. Dept.)
and delete it and all copies from your system.

www.eads-ts.com
EADS Test & Services (UK) Limited
Registered Office: 25,23 Cobham Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate.,
Wimborne, Dorset BH21 7PE, UK
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Number: 4279438