Calling Notice TII/ATMLWorking Group 26-28th January 2010

Calling Notice - ATML and SCC20 TII Working Group Meeting

Tuesday 26th-28th January 2010

Lockheed Martin Lake Under Hill Facility, Orlando

Coffee & stuff: 08:30

Meeting Start Time:09:00

Draft Agenda Items

1)       ATML Demo Phase II Executive & Technical Report(s)

2)       TII 2009/2010 IEEE Report

·         what did we do

·         what do we plan

·         Draft for April

3)       ATML Web Site Review (updating from development focus to user orientated)

4)       ATML Services (are we there - yet)

5)       Drafts PAR for Trial Use standards changes to Full Use (1671.2-1671.6)

6)       ATML 1671 Ballot Resolution

Latest information can be downloaded here.

Security requirements and site information to follow.

Please let me know if any of the groups have any additional topics.

Regards

Chris

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential.

If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate
or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this
e-mail.Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform
EADS TEST & SERVICES (UK) LTD immediately by
emailing postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
or phoning +44 (0)1202 872800 (ask for the I.T. Dept.)
and delete it and all copies from your system.

www.eads-ts.com
EADS Test & Services (UK) Limited
Registered Office: 25,23 Cobham Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate.,
Wimborne, Dorset BH21 7PE, UK
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Number: 4279438