Reminder#1 - Calling Notice TII/ATMLWorking Group 26-28th January 2010

New Security Information - See Below

Calling Notice - ATML and SCC20 TII Working Group Meeting

Tuesday 26th-28th January 2010

Lockheed Martin Lake Under Hill Facility, Orlando

Coffee & stuff: 08:30

Meeting Start Time:09:00

Draft Agenda Items

1)       ATML Demo Phase II Executive & Technical Report(s)

·         Future 2010 Demo  Objectives

2)       TII 2009/2010 IEEE Report

·         what did we do

·         what do we plan

·         Draft for April

3)       ATML Web Site Review (updating from development focus to user orientated)

4)       ATML Services (are we there - yet)

5)       Drafts PAR for Trial Use standards changes to Full Use (1671.2-1671.6)

6)

7)       ATML 1671 Ballot Resolution

Please let me know if any of the groups have any additional topics.

Security Info

If you are attending the meeting please provide the following information to Michel Harris NLT Jan. 20th 2010

Foreign Nationals:

Last Name

First Name

Passport Number

Date of Birth

Company/Country Represented

Citizenship

US Resident (non Citizen):

Last Name

First Name

Alien Registration Number

Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number

Date of Birth

Company Represented

Citizenship

US Citizen:

Last Name

First Name

Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number

Company Represented

Latest information can be downloaded here.

Regards

Chris Gorringe

Co-Chair

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential.

If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate
or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this
e-mail.Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform
EADS TEST & SERVICES (UK) LTD immediately by
emailing postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
or phoning +44 (0)1202 872800 (ask for the I.T. Dept.)
and delete it and all copies from your system.

www.eads-ts.com
EADS Test & Services (UK) Limited
Registered Office: 25,23 Cobham Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate.,
Wimborne, Dorset BH21 7PE, UK
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Number: 4279438