IEEE SCC20 / ATML January 2010 meeting

Good day,

Following is a list of the people that have sent me their information for next week’s meetings. If you are not on the list and plan to attend, I will need to know ASAP so I can get things processed through security.  If your last name has (Escort) by it, you will be receiving an Escort badge while in the facility.

For Tuesday, we will plan for refreshments around 8:30 and a meeting start at 9:00. Subsequent day start times can be determined by each committee as needed.

My contact information is provided below if you have any questions or have problems getting in on Tuesday.

Last Name

First Name

Adams

William (Larry)