TII/ATML Working Group Forthcoming F2f Meeting SCC20 Piscataway

I suspect all of you intending to attend the SCC20 and TIi (ATML) Working Group meeting have their plans well underway.

Draft Agenda Items

Tuesday 13th April 2010

User Presentations

            ATS Framework Survey

ATML Demo discussion

ATML Panel

ATML Demo Phase II Executive & Technical Report(s)

Wednesday 14th April 2010

‘Dot’ PAR review and submittal to Steering

Dot Standard Schedule & Plan

TII 2010 membership roster review

Thursday 15th April 2010

Online submittal of PARS – 2Hrs quiet time

TII WebSite review (updating from development focus to user orientated)

Survey Follow On

If anyone would like to add any topics to the Agenda let me know

Any updated information for TII will be posted <<here>>

Remember if you are attending …

Important Notice

To facilitate the badging process for our SCC20 meeting at IEEE, we need the name and affiliation for those planning on attending.  If you think there is any possibility of attending, please send the information to Mike Seavey (michael.seavey@xxxxxxx).

All that is needed is an E-mail with something like that below:

I plan on attending.

Name:             David Droste

Affiliation:      DRS Test & Energy Management, LLC.

We must have this no later than April 9th

NOTICE

I have just put updated meeting information on the IEEE web site.  We have updated the Agenda information and added to what I previously had in the meeting notice.  Please periodically check the web site at:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/scc20/

Click on the “Preliminary Information is Available [HERE].”

If you have not responded to my earlier request to provide your attendance and contact information, please do so now.  Regarding the badging in process at IEEE, we anticipate it taking a while for the taking of pictures for your access badges.  For that reason we request that the following schedule be used based on the subcommittee you plan on attending:

·        HI and DMC report to the receptionist desk around 9:00AM

·        TI and TAD report to receptionist around 9:30AM

See You There

Chris Gorringe

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential.

If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate
or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this
e-mail.Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform
EADS TEST & SERVICES (UK) LTD immediately by
emailing postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
or phoning +44 (0)1202 872800 (ask for the I.T. Dept.)
and delete it and all copies from your system.

www.eads-ts.com
EADS Test & Services (UK) Limited
Registered Office: 25,23 Cobham Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate.,
Wimborne, Dorset BH21 7PE, UK
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Number: 4279438