Re: Another new Motion: Accept new §9: Ops reqd in all flavors

John et al,

Yes, that's the point of the discussion period --- to
adjust the motion prior to voting.  We shouldn't
adjust the motion during the vote, since it wouldn't
be honest to people who already voted.

Yes, I believe I can shorten the discussion period if
appropriate by beginning the voting "with consensus";
that is, the voting will proceed after my announcement
unless someone objects.

My formal posting concerning Motion 53 is soon to follow.

Best regards,

Baker