[STDS-802-11-TGBC] Comment DB for TGbc 2nd SA Recirc Ballot

Dear all:

we have received 17 comments in the current recirculation ballot.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0241-00-00bc-lb1002-sab-comments-on-p802-11bc-d6-0.xlsx

All comments are marked as:
	MBS = NO

I quickly reviewed the comments. They aim mainly at polishing the draft, which is
what we expected.

As discussed in our last meeting and seeing the results from the ballot, I would
propose to the group to proceed with our plans, i.e. to make the next draft D7.0
containing final changes.

We will have our next TGbc telco next week, Tuesday.  We will review the comments,
discuss and approve proposed comment resolutions and — if we manage to resolve
all comments — discuss a potential motion to produce D7.0 and start the next
recirculation ballot.

Best,

Marc