[STDS-802-11-TGBC] TGbc revision of comment DB

Dear all:

	Please find an updated revision of the comment DB on mentor:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0241-01-00bc-lb1002-sab-comments-on-p802-11bc-d6-0.xlsx

Congratulations to all TGbc members for having achieved a 100% approval rate.

We have received 17 comments in the last SA recirculation ballot. Seeing the comments and having received feedback from TGbc
members, the resolution of the comments might not require technical submissions but can be handled directly with an “accept”
or short “revised”.  Hence, I included comment resolutions directly in the database. They are shown in the “resolution” column T.

Please review the resolutions. We will discuss and hopefully approve them during tomorrow’s telco.

Best,

Marc