From: luochaoming@xxxxxxxx <000015d97e832564-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 5:32 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Comments on 1321r1 and 1322r1

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

please see inline comment below

Date: 2021-08-31 22:23

Subject: RE: Comments on 1321r1 and 1322r1

Hi Chaoming,

About yours [cm1-1]

The example I presented is about that the three initiators and the responder belong to the same BSS

How is it different from “also the same AP” you mentioned in your comment?

 [cm] my intended example is <A, AP, M> for gesture detection application on A,  <C, AP, M> for gesture detection application on C , <C, AP, M> for  instruder detection application on C.

Best  regards,

Solomon Trainin

+972547885738

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

more comments after [cm1-1]