发件人: 周培(Pei Zhou) [mailto:zhoupei1@xxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2022519 14:21
收件人: narengerile <0000191914038692-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: 答复: Discussion on measurement setup terminate frame format

Hi Naren,

Thanks for your comments.

It is applicable if we merge all the indications into one field, but we still need three bits, for example, terminate all measurement setups (both TB and non-TB).

In your proposed table, we can not terminate all TB + all non-TB measurement setups.

Since we still need three bits, it is better and clearer to keep the three bits as different functions/indications.

Please let me know if you have further comments.

Best regards,

Pei