发件人: 周培(Pei Zhou) <zhoupei1@xxxxxxxx>
发送时间: 2022722 17:51
收件人: 董贤东 <dongxiandong@xxxxxxxxxx>
抄送: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Offline discussion on Resolutions for MS ID and termination part 2 (doc.: 22/1170)

Hi Xiandong,

Thanks for providing your feedback.

As I explained in the teleconference, in your described case whether SBP termination procedure is performed or not depends on AP’s decision. The sensing responder doesn’t trigger the SBP termination procedure.

I believe many TGbf members also explained to you and elaborated the same opinion.

Best regards,

Pei