Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] contribution for comment resolution to SBP CIDs (2nd round)

Hi Xiandong,

  By “unsuccessful”, it means that “the current SBP procedure setup failed” (yes, I know English-wise I am not clarifying anything more), but it does not mean the SBP initiator will not retransmit the SBP setup . In both the cases (case 1: response with status code other than 0, case 2: response not received within TBD ms) it shall be considered unsuccessful. And in both the cases the SBP initiator is free to send SBP request again. I do not think the current wording prevents the SBP initiator from sending SBP request again after the previous SBP setup became unsuccessful.

thanks and regards

-Anirud

Anirudha (Anirud)  Sahoo (He/Him)

https://sites.google.com/view/a-sahoo